Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mikey Dog

Thursday November 10 - 06
Puppies tend to chew things! My dog is about 12 years old. Recently I've been clipping his hair since he has very long, wavy, hot hair. Apparently he thought the new puppy look required a relapse into doggie childhood.

I found him sleeping in the midst of the... statement. I'm thinking he wants a new bed. He did look really guilty which is a good thing. Guilt never lasts long with him. He just laid down and looked at it. I buy him stuffed toys at the thrift store to play with normally. He keeps them for months and months and then one day while we're out, he's busy. We come home to find an entire room filled with the stuffing.. shredded and scatted everywhere. Perhaps we were away too long.

6 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, boy, that is a familiar scene. I won't tattletale on one of my "pups"...I have one that has no desire to shred and the other....hmmmmm. Mikey Dog and Jasper...."leave it!"

 
At 11/10/2006 12:38 PM, Blogger Sigruns German Garden said...

I know about this scenes. My cats do also.

Sigrun

 
At 11/10/2006 2:11 PM, Blogger LindaD said...

He always looks guilty afterwards. We know he's been into something when he doesn't race to the door with a toy when we come home. One day he shredded an entire roll of toilet paper. JUST once. What fun he must have had!

 
At 11/12/2006 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

None of my dogs can keep a bed for longer tha about a month, they scrath and paw at them so that they get ripped to pieces.

 
At 11/14/2006 2:14 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

Oh oh! Pup's in trouble! We don't have any dogs, and no cats in the house at the moment (makes it easier to go visit the kids), but we've had plenty of scratched furniture and other cat damage over the years. We love them in spite of that though, don't we? They offer such affection and delight :)

 
At 11/16/2006 1:35 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Oh dear, you didn't stuff him into a cushion, did you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home